Bonding in Chester Springs, PA
You may be in the process of looking for a cosmetic dental treatment to brighten up a stained smile or to correct a distracting chip in your tooth. If so, a consultation with our team of trained dentists near you can help you determine the best option that works for your needs.
Dentist of Chester Springs offers an extensive range of cosmetic dental treatments to transform your smile. These include teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, crowns, gum reshaping, crown lengthening, and more.
Is Dental Bonding Right for You?
Most patients are eligible for dental bonding in Chester Springs, PA. Oftentimes, minor problems may crop up despite diligent care. Dental bonding is especially suitable for patients who don’t want to opt for complex, invasive cosmetic treatments. Bonding is used to fix a wide range of problems:
Dental bonding helps:
- Seal unwanted gaps in your smile
- Correct chips or cracks in the front teeth
- Lengthen teeth that are too small
- Alter the shape and appearance of your tooth
- Mask discolorations and staining on the enamel
Our trained dentists can bond one tooth or multiple teeth according to your preference. Whether you have a graduation or wedding to attend, dental bonding treatment near you can spruce up your smile in a single appointment.
Dental Bonding Treatment at Dentist of Chester Springs
Most patients do not require any local anesthesia for bonding treatment. We may apply a numbing gel in case of cavities if needed. Bonding takes anywhere between 30 to 60 minutes for each tooth, depending on the location of the tooth and the type of flaw to be corrected.
Bonding treatment involves the following steps:
- We will first roughen the tooth surface with an acidic, conditioning gel
- Our dentists will then apply the putty
- We will shape, harden and polish the bonding material for a natural look
Contact Dentist of Chester Springs today to schedule a consultation for dental bonding near you.